Be Unstoppable!

Let the Adventure Begin...

By 7/13/2013

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. I have a blog, I'm away from my family. So, might as well document it! Maybe some of you crazy people who are also about to embark on a grand graduate school adventure(or are thinking about it), can learn something from me! And, let's face it--shit's gonna get CRAZY!

Why? Because I just started a graduate program in the biomedical sciences, and though that might not be a recipe for disaster, it certainly is a recipe for stress.

I thought about changing the name of my blog. Post Grad no longer seems appropriate now that I'm back in school. But, I guess I am still a graduate, hence being in graduate school. (Isn't it funny how this weird naming system works??)

Well, anyways, it's been great the first few weeks. Certainly crazy, but great. It's nice to be experiencing something different, and I manage to keep myself busy enough (with absolute no internet surfing or TV watching needed) that I haven't actually had time to dwell on the fact that I just moved CROSS COUNTRY! The only thing that made that painfully obvious is sorting out my auto insurance, which was a huge pain in the ass in and of itself. Anyways, I hope to use this blog to a) keep people in my life updated, and b) help out any person who is in or is thinking about going to graduate school. As I experience things and inevitably learn what not to do, I'll let you all know! Maybe what I experience will end up being enlightening, useful, or at the very least entertaining for someone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.