Be Unstoppable!

I'm a Beach Body Coach!!

By 4/23/2014 , , , ,


I wanted to let you all know of a really exciting new development in my life that will allow me to continue the commitments I have made to myself to stay healthy during graduate school.  As of yesterday I am a beachbody coach! My friend Jacki from high school soccer and I have been talking about it for a while now, and I finally decided to pull the trigger. Though I am currently only doing it to get discounts on Beachbody products, I am really excited to see how I can develop this in the future.

Jacki was so sweet and invited me into their "Team Fit Foundation" group:
NEW COACH ALERT!! I am so, so excited to be announcing one of my first coaches, Miss Ellyn! I've known Ellyn for a long time; we played soccer together back in high school on a select team team called Xara and her nickname on the team was Tank.. How badass is that? Now she's... going to school and getting her PhD in Microbiology. Needless to say she's incredibly busy but loves to stay active and is currently getting her love on with some Shaun T and Insanity  WELCOME!! 
Isn't that sweet!?

But I wanted to let you all (whoever you are) about this awesome update that I'm so excited about! If you want any Beachbody information, please let me know! It's gonna be great!

Also ona different note - I'm still struggling with my foot injury, so I've continued to do some low impact exercises. And I was so excited last night because I do 50 push-ups total - 2 sets of 25!!! I've never done that many push ups in a row before!! :-D Feeling so strong and so proud!

Happy and healthy! :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.