Be Unstoppable!

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKKK!!

By 8/27/2014 , , ,

Hey everyone!

So sorry I've been away for so long! I've had a busy busy busy last few weeks/months! I went home for my brother's wedding, then I had prelims which dominated my life (I passed thank god), and then I moved last weekend! So it's been a little crazy!

I've been spending a lot of time working on and building personal development into my life, so I updated the "Blogs I Love" section, which I actually renamed the "Resources" section with tons of great, new content that you all should check up if you're at all interested in personal development and self improvement! I've added some great podcasts, great personal development books, etc.! You should totally check it out!

I've got a great post coming up for you guys--not so much geared toward health and fitness, but more toward graduate school! We've got a lot of incoming students starting the program right now, and it lead me to reflecting about "imposter syndrome." This is something that you hear a lot about when you're starting graduate school, but it's also something that can permeate the rest of your life.  It's all about feeling like who you are and what you're offering isn't good enough, and that what people see in you isn't what you see in yourself. So, you feel like an imposter.  If you haven't heard of imposter syndrome, I'm going to tell you all about it in my new post about Impostor Syndrome, coming up soon!

But, until I get that post up, I wanted to let you all know that YES, I'm alive! And I hope you can check out some of the great content that I've added links to in the "Resources" section in the meantime!

I'll be posting soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.