Be Unstoppable!

Beachbody 21 Day Fix

By 5/02/2014 , , , ,


I am so excited to share this with you!! I am absolute thrilled to announce that today, just now (practically) I received my 21 day fix and shakeology in the mail from Beachbody!! I am so excited to start this new program! I've seen and heard such good things about it and I'm stoked to put it to the test!

It's based on such a good philosophy - healthy diet and exercise, but also something that often gets left out of the mix...portion control. This is something that I (and probably 90% of America/the world) struggle with.  Even the healthiest of meals are detrimental if you eat too much in one sitting.  Another bonus of this program is that, unlike Insanity, the workouts are short and sweet--30 minute workouts!  Much easier for a graduate student to fit in!

So, I'm unbelievably excited to start this program! I'm starting tomorrow and hitting up the grocery store afterwards so I can really load up my refrigerator with tons of healthy goodies! I can't wait to report back in 21 days and let you all know my results and my opinion about this new program!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.