Be Unstoppable!

Lemme Tell Ya About...Shakeology!

By 5/20/2014 , , , ,

So, I posted this picture on facebook the other day, raving about Shakeology and how much I love it! The result? An outpouring of support and questions from my friends and family! And I figured, who better than to share this with you all?

So first - what is Shakeology?

Shakeology is nutrient-packed meal replacement shake from Beachbody, the company that has come out with kick-ass workout program after kick-ass workout program! Need some examples - P90X, Insanity, 21 day fix, P90X3, T25!! Need I go on? It's not a protein shake, or a supplement! At least, that's not how I think of it!

What's in Shakeology?
Well for the full breakdown, I'll direct you to the Beachbody Shakeology Nutrition Guide! But, essentially, Shakeology is packed full of:

  • Proteins and Essential Amino Acids
  • Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes
  • Adaptogens (herbs from harsh climates that help to promote a strong immune system, increase energy, and protect the body from stress!) 
  • Antioxidants and phytonutrients (plant-based ingredients)
  • 23 Vitamins and Minerals that your body needs for optimal health
I also wanted to add a nutrition review of Shakeology that I just found looked at this website, called Whole Intentions! This one of the more thorough nutritional reviews I've ever seen on Shakeology and addresses what I feel are a lot of peoples concerns when using Shakeology.  

What is my experience with Shakeology?
My experience with Shakeology has been great! I started Shakeology when I started 21 day fix and very quickly noticed, more so than anything else, that I had an increase in my energy level! Shakeology primarily functions as my breakfast, and as such has completely replaced and taken away my need for morning coffee! No more Ms. Don't-Talk-To-Me-Until-I've-Had-My-Coffee! She's gone! Heck, I haven't had any coffee for about a week! That's how good I've felt! And my cravings for junk food and sweets has been reduced considerably (though admittedly I still just flat-out avoid the candy and ice cream aisles at the grocery store!)!

Where can I buy shakeology?
Shakeology is exclusively sold through Beachbody at their shakeology website--shakeology.com. Beachbody doesn't sell through Amazon, though some Beachbody coaches will sell through Amazon, despite contract regulations forbidding them to do so.  I highly suggest that you buy through the Shakeology site to be sure you're getting the product you're paying for! If you want, you can buy it directly from me at my shakeology site! Contact me and I'll give you my direct shakeology link! :-)

How could I possibly afford Shakeology?
This is a big one, and is why I went back in and modified this post.  Shakeology is pricey. This is a big reason why I know a lot of people who are hesitant to pull the trigger and actually go ahead with trying Shakeology.  $130/bag seems steep right.  But, let me put it to you this way.  Shakeology is  meal replacement. It is meant to help you cut back on your grocery bill by providing you with more nutrition in a shake form than you would in a TON of other food!  Also, there are 30 servings in a bag.  So, that comes to $4.33 per serving!  How much do you spend on a cafe lunch every day? Or getting your morning coffee?  If your barista suddenly told you one day that if you gave her $130 she'd cover your morning coffee for the rest of the month, what would you do? You'd probably say no right? Well, it's the same idea! Instead of paying daily for that meal or that coffee, you're paying all at once! And, as I mentioned above, Shakeology may lead to you stopping drinking coffee, like me! And that in and of itself will save you a bundle!

If you're hesitant to try Shakeology, I totally understand! I don't want to force anyone into anything. I merely want to say that this is a great product that I love, and I would love to introduce you to it! If it's not for you, that's totally fine! If you want to try it, that's great! Order a sampler pack for $20! Or better yet, order a bag (and I recommend you order the bag instead of the packets -- more bang for your buck) and if you don't like it, there's a satisfaction guaranteed refund that you're more than entitled to take advantage of!

If you have any other questions - cost, discounts, promotions, benefits, want recipes, or just want more information in general, never hesitate to comment or contact me! :-)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.