Be Unstoppable!

Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Sundae

By 9/08/2014 , , , ,



How often do you CRAVE delicious, creamy ice cream but pass it up because of the calories??? Well, how about a delicious, healthy treat that is as easy as peeling a banana? (Seriously wishing I could insert some adorable little smiley/winky face here).


This Banana Peanut Butter Sundae is perfectly healthy, made with all natural ingredients!

And, as I mentioned, the recipe is as easy, as well--peeling a banana!

What you'll need:
-1 banana (frozen)
-Milk -- I prefer Almond Milk or a Coconut/Almond Milk Blend (only a couple pours)
-Peanut Butter (I used natural peanut butter)
-A blender

Recipe:
-Blend 1 frozen banana , 2 tablespoons peanut butter, and a couple pours of milk to thin out the mixture enough to blend!

DELICIOUS!!!

I hope you like it!

Oh and side note, it's 21 day fix approved, counting for 2 purples and a tablespoon! :-)

Until next time,







You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.