Be Unstoppable!

Rates of Retention

By 9/25/2013 , ,



An interesting graph I found on a fellow blogger's page (Healthy Living For You Blog), which she found on this page.  I had to give credit where credit was due!  These graphs demonstrate the types of study techniques that work for both your initial learning and your maximum retention!

I've got quite a few tests coming up in the near future, the first being Immunology on the 7th. Once I've taken these first couple grad school exams, I'm going to start posting study tips and note taking strategies.  I've got to prove that they work in grad school since I've changed some of my habits since undergrad!

Until then, keeping working hard!  I've been getting a little burned out myself lately. Took a 3 hr nap when I got home today, and went for a walk instead of a hard workout, because I literally hurt everywhere after my double header soccer games last night. Even my shoulder hurts, which is a weird one for me, and I may or may not have residual effects from a possible concussion that I may have sustained last night after taking a couple blows to the head during game 1! Ahh!  Again, let's just refer back to my other post about listening to your body.

Until next time!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.