Be Unstoppable!

BodyRock - 30 Day Real Time Challenge

By 10/21/2013 , , , ,


I have to post about this, because frankly this is workout gold! The 30 Day Real Time BodyRock Challenge.  This is why I love body rock! They're providing a real-time 30 day workout program, led by their lead trainer, for free!! I just finished Day 1, and I'm dying! My arm muscles are shaking - it's a really kick ass workout!

What do you have to lose??

Check this out! I totally suggest it! The workouts are great, and she keeps you really motivated all the way through the 40 minute workout. That is the one caveat of this - body rock workouts are usually short and sweet and this is a bit longer, but if you just look at the reviews by the other users on their website, they're finding the program to be great!

I love that body rock does this! This is a free service, and these videos are no joke! It's phenomenal! I love this, and I'm planning on posting my before and after pics after I complete the 30 day challenge! Who wants to join me??


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.