Be Unstoppable!

MOT...Everyday - SHAKEOLOGY Recipe Share!!

By 2/21/2015 , , , ,


It's a (belated) #FoodieFriday post! Which means I gotta share something delicious and nutritious. So why not stay on the Shakeology train? Haha

A couple posts ago, I told you all about Shakeology and why I'm obsessed with it in "What is Shakeology? AND How is it different?". So, it only seems appropriate that I would do a Shakeology recipe share!

In that last post I told you all about the health benefits of shakeology and why it is beneficial to you from a health standpoint, and worth the cost you pay (which let's be real, is only the price of a latte! Prioritize!)

Today, I'm going to get into the fun part, and my favorite thing about Shakeology - the taste!

Shakeology comes in 4 different flavors - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Greenberry! Though I definitely have my personal preferences, I've tried them all and they're ALL really tasty on their own with just some water/milk and ice!

But today, I want to share with you how we can get a little crazy with our Shakeology recipes, and have a whole lot of fun!

So let's go...flavor by flavor!

Probably my first Shakeology selfie for my challenge group! Enjoying the Supa Tropical!
Greenberry!

The absolute first Shakeology flavor I tried!! I don't know what inspired me. Maybe I just wanted to get a little crazy! Or probably because it was the flavor my coach was drinking when I signed up!

It's delicious! It tastes like a green tea frappucino in my opinion! Nom!

Greenberry definitely isn't for everyone, but I definitely have some AWESOME recipes that you should try!

Greenberry Coffee Kickstart
-1C of drip Coffee (at whatever strength you desire)-1/2 C of nut milk (I like Almond and coconut milk)-Handful of chopped spinach (You can use other greens if you wish, but I like spinach because it's softer and it blends well)-1 scoop of Greenberry Shakeology-1 tsp of PB2 powdered peanut butter-7-8 large ice cubesBlend and Enjoy!

Supa Tropical! ShakeO
-1C of almond/coconut blend
-1C of water
-1C of frozen mixed fruit (mine contained mangos, strawberries, pineapple and grapes)
-1 scoop of Greenberry Shakeology

FAVORITE! Or at least one of them! This CHAI TEA LATTE SHAKEOLOGY is a winner!
Vanilla!
Vanilla is an awesome shakeology flavor to start with! It's super versatile and really yummy! I have a ton of fun jazzing it up!

Here are some of my Vanilla absolute favorites!

**For a lot of these I make tea or some other hot drink. What I will usually do is I will heat the water and let the tea steep and then cool make down during the time that I'm working out! That way the tea is nice and strong and has cooled before I mix it into my Shakeology!**

Pumpkin Spice Latte Shakeology:
-12 oz of STRONG Pumpkin Spice tea-**Optional coffee if desired - I don't think this one needs it**-4-8 oz of almond milk-Scoop of VANILLA Shakeology
-4-8 oz of almond milk
-Scoop of VANILLA Shakeology
-Ice (as much as preferred) and blend

Chai Tea Latte Shakeology**One of my absolute favorites!!**
-12 oz of STRONG Chai Tea
-**Optional coffee if desired - I don't think this one needs it**
-4-8 oz of almond milk
-Scoop of VANILLA Shakeology
-4 ice cubes (or ice to taste)
BLEND AND ENJOY!!

Apple Pie Shakeology
-1C Apple Cider (make hot and let cool)
-1C Almond Milk
-1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
-Couple shakes of Cinnamon
-4 ice cubes (or ice to taste)
BLEND AND ENJOY THE DELICIOUSNESS

Strawberry Cheesecake Shakeology
-1/2C  almond milk
-1C water
-1 purple 21 day fix container of frozen strawberries (or just frozen berries if you're going for Berry Cheesecake)
-1 read 21 day fix container of greek yogurt
-1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- Ice if desired
BLEND AND ENJOYE!

Just a little recipe collage with some of my favorite recipes!
CHOCOLATE!
Oh chocolate chocolate chocolate....yummmmmmmmm

I'm telling you right now, I might be a little bit biased on this one. I'm a chocolate girl. I spend most of my time swapping between chocolate and vanilla because I love the versatility. But in my heart, I'll always be a chocolate lover. And these recipes are SUCH amazing treats! I legitimately feel like I'm cheating on my nutrition when I have one! They're THAT GOOD!

Peppermint Mocha Shakeology: **FAVORITE**
-1C STRONG Peppermint Tea
-1C almond milk or drip coffee (cooled) or both half and half
-1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
-Ice to taste
BLEND!

Cinnamon Roll Shakeology: **FAVORITE**
-1C water
-1C Almond mlk
-1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
-A little Vanilla extract
-Couple shakes of cinnamon
-Ice to taste
BLEND!

PB&J Shakeology:
-1C Almond Milk (chocolate if you have it...if not no biggie)
-1C water
-handful of frozen berries
-2T of PB2
-1 scoop shakeology
BLEND & ENJOY!

Mocha Frappuccino ShakeO:
-0.75C Almond Milk (or Almond-Coconut Milk Blend)
-1C Brewed Coffee (refrigerated or cooled)
-1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
-Half a frozen banana **Optional, but does add a great creaminess to your smoothie**
-1tsp of PB2 powdered peanut butter
-Ice to taste
BLEND!

Chocolate Banana ShakeO
-1-2C Almond Milk or WATER
-1 scoop chocolate shakeology
-1/2-1 whole frozen banana
-1T PB2
-Ice to taste
BLEND!

 These all are delicious!! I hope you enjoy them!



Strawberry!
Similarly to greenberry, I found this one to be less versatile but still delicious! I don't have as many recipes with this one, but that's definitely not to say it's not yummy!

Berry Delicious ShakeO:
-1.5C of almond milk
-Handful of chopped greens
-1 scoop of Strawberry Shakeology
-a handful of frozen mixed berries - add more of these for a thicker, fruitier shake
-2-3 large ice cubes
Blend and Enjoy!

Tropical Strawberry ShakeO:
-1-2C of almond milk or WATER
-1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
-1 frozen banana
-Ice to taste
BLEND! and Enjoy the simple yumminess!




I hope you got some fun recipes out of this! I have a blast making and thinking up NEW shakeology recipes! What's your favorite? If you've got a good one that I just HAVE to try, post below! I would love to check it out!

Have an awesome day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm very excited to announce that my blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit https://thefitnerd.squarespace.com/'.